Built with a durable and wind-resistant 600D poly outer shell, Primaloft gold eco 100 gram insulation and knee-high construction, 45NRTH's Bergraven gaiters keep snow out of your boots and insulate your shins. A super durable aramid stretch panel on the medial side protects against contact with crank arms and chainrings. The toe hook mates up perfectly with both versions of the award-Winning Wölvhammer boot (sold separately) to ensure a secure fit in extreme winter riding conditions.
Insulate yourself against the cold and the brutal with protection that’s reliable and comfortable: 45NRTH’s Naughtvind Softshell Pants. Designed to layer perfectly over their Naughtvind Bibs, these smartly constructed pants use the same Schoeller softshell fabric as their Naughtvind Jacket—so they breathe, stretch, and protect like nothing else. These are pants that take your safety seriously, with reflective material in key areas to keep you visible as you ride the dark night. The zippered ventilation at the thighs cools you off when you want, while the strategically-placed zippered back pockets give you easy access when you need. Their zipper and snap ankle closures fit over 45NRTH footwear firmly so there’s no extra bulk, while 45NRTH's abrasion-resistant material at the ankle helps protect against drivetrain rub. Naughtvind Pants are one tough but versatile creation—first in trust and built to last.
A good, packable riding vest is an absolute must for any cyclist's wardrobe. Whether it's chilly morning rides that warm up as noon approaches or a mountain descent after a sweaty climb, the ability to easily carry a little extra protection and warmth with you, unobtrusively, is a necessity. Just toss it in one of your jersey pockets when not needed, pull it out when it is. All-City's Team Vest features a windbreaker front, breathable mesh back, and reflective accents. It also has a pop of color inside the collar which matches the pattern on the All-City Zig Zag kit and bottle. - Pactimo Evergreen vest - Men's cut
A good, packable riding vest is an absolute must for any cyclist's wardrobe. Whether it's chilly morning rides that warm up as noon approaches, or a mountain descent after a sweaty climb, the ability to easily carry a little extra protection and warmth with you, unobtrusively, is a necessity. Just toss it in one of your jersey pockets when not needed, pull it out when it is. The women's Team Vest features a windbreaker front, breathable mesh back, flattering women's cut, and reflective accents. It also has a pop of color inside the collar which matches the pattern on the All-City Zig Zag kit and bottle. - Pactimo Evergreen vest - Women's cut
The All-City Cloak of Invincibility is the perfect lightweight jacket for daily use. While it can handle a light rain, it's the breathability that really stands out, allowing the wearer to ride hard without trapping too much heat. In classic black, the jacket has been deemed "unisexy" by the members of the All-City staff. It features a hood that won't blow off your head, pull tabs on the zippers, and some clever stretchy darting on the cuffs and hood. The arm length is cut for a riding position, and the fabric doesn't make noise in the wind or when you move. - This jacket does not make you invincible - Premium Eschler fabric: 2-way stretch, breathable, wind-repellent, water-repellent finish - Packs into rear pocket, becomes superb camping pillow - Features: hood, back pocket
Let the rain roll off you like water off a duck's back when you put on Bellwether's Screamin' Meemie Jacket. This easily packable polyurethane rain jacket is perfect for unsettled weather days to keep you dry during sudden downpours. The mesh-panel underarms allow for breathability and the full zipper makes putting on this jacket quick and easy. Plus, the jacket stores easily in a jersey pocket when the sun is shining.
Waterproof 2-Layer barrier has added benefit of Coolmax liner increasing insulation in cold wet conditions • Windproof, waterproof, breathable shell • Coolmax mesh inner liner • Seam-sealed waterproof construction • Comfortable fleece collar • Adjustable shock-cord waist • Velcro closure at wrists • Pit-zips, rear storage pocket, ventilated back panel • High-visibility reflective piping
Protect yourself with a true rain jacket, not just a stowable cover. Designed to excel in harsh conditions, the waterproof/windproof Aqua-NO Jacket keeps you dry but also comfortable with its vented back panel and high breathability • 2.5 layer seam-sealed waterproof construction • Fold-away extra-long tail section • Chest pocket with media port • Direct venting chest zippers • Ventilated back panel • Comfortable fleeced collar • Waterproof zippers • Adjustable shock-cord collar and waist • Velcro closure at wrists • Large rear storage pocket • 360deg. high-visibility reflectivity • 10kmm waterproof, 10kg breathability
Wind stopping 3-layer soft shell technology provides excellent cold weather protection against wind chill while allowing for excellent range of motion. • 3-Layer fabric protects, insulates and breathes, optimizing cold weather comfort • Stretchable construction contours while in riding position • Adjustable collar height • Direct vents on chest and arms • Three large rear pockets • Angled side pockets for easy access • Silicone gripper creates good seal to keep the elements out • High-visibility reflective piping
Wind stopping 3-layer soft shell technology provides excellent cold weather protection against wind chill while allowing for excellent range of motion. • Soft, laminated windproof front and arm panels • Knit, thermal back panel for high breathability • Adjustable high collar keeps cold weather out • Direct venting side panels for better thermal regulation • Flat seam construction • Full-length external locking front zipper • Silicone elastic gripper at the hem to prevent ride-up • Three large rear pockets with 5” reflective zipper pocket • Angled side pockets for easy access • Reflective accents for improved visibility
Weather is a non-factor with the fully waterproof Alterra Jacket. Packed with features including the trusted Aqua-No" fabric, adjustable venting and removable hood, this jacket will keep you dry and comfortable on any adventure.
- Ultra-lightweight wind-protective and water-repellent vest - Wind-protective and water-repellent fabric at front - Elastic mesh at back for enhanced ventilation and an optimal fit - 360 degrees reflective details for optimal visibility - Durable water repellent (DWR) finish - The vest can be packed into its own back pocket and easily stowed - Material: 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastan
- Casual sweatshirt made of soft and comfortable polyester - Two zippered pockets - Soft and comfortable polyester with cotton feel - Two pockets with zipper - Fabric: 100% Polyester
Warm and functional full-zip jacket with soft, brushed inside. - Regular fit - Soft, brushed inside for extra warmth - Two zippered hand pockets - Full-zip jacket
- Warm and functional full-zip hoodie with brushed inside and two zippered pockets - Regular fit - Soft, brushed inside for extra warmth - Stretchy polyester fabric - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 100% Polyester
- Wind-protective and water-repellent jacket with removable sleeves - Lightweight fabric - Wind placket with integrated zipper garage - Pre-shaped sleeves for optimal fit - Easily stowable in jersey pocket - One zippered back pocket
Craft's Bike Storm Jacket is ergonomically constructed with a brushed Flex fleece interior for added insulation and comfort. • Lightweight, windproof fabric in front of sleeves • Four back pockets (one zippered) • Reflective prints and tapes for added visibility • Hole at back for MP3/headset routing
- Warm and wind-protective jacket with lots of reflective prints and details for optimal visibility - Body-comfort system with different fabrics in different body zones - Highly elastic polyester thermal brushed fabric at back of sleeves for warmth and ventilation - Ergonomic design for a perfect riding-position fit - Silicone-printed gripper at back keeps the jacket in place - Reflective seam details at front - Soft brushed fabric at inside for extra warmth and comfort - 360 degrees reflective details for optimal visibility
This classic Electra Head Tube Hoodie delivers timeless style, comfort, and durability. The full-length zipper and hand warmer pockets round out what might just become your new favorite hoodie. - Reflective Elements - Mini stripe - 70% Cotton / 30% Polyester - Relaxed Fit
Electra's Townie Ladies Hoodie is warm and cozy—think of it as a big hug from Electra. The full-length zipper and hand warmer pockets round out what might just become your new favorite hoodie. - Reflective Elements - Mini stripe - 70% Cotton / 30% Polyester - Relaxed Fit
- ThermTextura™ fabric provides lightweight insulation - Giant Corporate branding - UPF 30 sun protection
Look good after the ride, or out on the town. Giant's Team Track Jacket features ThermTextura fabric for incredible warmth-to-weight ratio and great breathability. Rib-knit cuffs and hem, plus a tall collar help keep the cold winds at bay while two zippered pockets give you a place to warm your hands.
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Giant's Core Wind Jacket uses wind-proof and water-resistant ProTextura fabric to shrug off cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper and a vented back panel for easy temperature regulation. Plus, there's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight wind breaker vest for performance riders - Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - Ideal for riding in windy circumstances or gliding downhill; helps keep body temperature steady - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
Giant's Superlight Wind Vest uses ultralight wind-proof fabric to shrug off the cooler temps and chills from long descents. It features a full-length zipper and vented back panel for easy temperature regulation, while the packable design fits easily into a jersey pocket when temps start to climb. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions and a rear storage pocket for your on-the-road essentials.
Giant's Superlight Wind Jacket uses ultralight wind-proof fabric to shrug off cooler temps and make long descents warmer. It features a full-length zipper for easy temperature regulation and a packable design that fits easily into a jersey pocket. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight wind breaker jacket for performance riders - Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - Ideal for riding in windy circumstances or gliding downhill; helps keep body temperature steady - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
Stay toasty warm in Giant's Team Hoody. Its ThermTextura fabric provides lightweight insulation that is perfect on its own or as a layer in even colder weather. The Team Hoody also offers UPF 30 sun protection.
- ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back - Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - High collar for added protection - Full-length locking zipper with draft flap - Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Zipper garage - Race fit
- Race fit - Lightweight, perforated chamois for all day comfort - Transtextura fabric for extra breathability, quick-dry moisture transfer - Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away - Rib cuffs and elastic hem with silicone grippers keeps the jacket in place - Full-length locking zipper with a draft flap - Reflective details for low light visibility - UPF 50+ sun protection
Page 1 of 6 Next page