Blame it on the rain no more with Pearl's premier waterproof shell. Utilizing Outdry, the P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove keeps the wet out and warmth in, making them perfect for cool, rainy rides. Or size up and use these as an outer liner when the weather turns wintry. • P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the external layer of the glove • AX Suede G-Series Grid WR palm offers superior grip on wet surfaces • Light fleece lined interior • Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking • Hook and loop closure • Reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Internal Equalizer™ padding, combined with external gel padding, was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort. - Minimal teardrop shape makes for a positive handlebar feel. - Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable. - High stretch mesh is placed at the top of hand for its soft, breathable qualities. - Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat. - Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement.
$40.00 - $45.00
The WireTap technology in Specialized's BG Gel Long-Finger Gloves allows you to operate a touchscreen electronic device without taking your gloves off! The glove itself features thick, durable gel foam padding, plus Specialized's Body Geometry technology to cushion vibrations, protect your hands and provide superior pressure distribution for awesome comfort. These sweet gloves also boast Specialized's durable Micromatrix synthetic leather on the palms for a nice bar feel, absorbent thumbs for face wiping and Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit.
The freshly-renovated Dirtpaw uses a completely padded knuckle, padded palm and superior flex-point comfort to remain the top choice for the entry level rider. - Padded clarino palm - Silicone lever grip - Hook-and-loop closure - Padded knuckle - Clarino thumb guard
Specialized's BG Pro Gloves boast stretch-mesh uppers for a top-notch fit and outstanding breathability, plus Specialized's Body Geometry padding that offers superior pressure distribution. You'll also love the Pittards leather palms that feel and grip great, the comfy slip-on design and the absorbent thumbs that let you wipe your face.
Garneau's 1 Calory Gloves offer excellent protection and comfort with minimal bulk. They feature Garneau's Ergo Air ventilated palms with light foam padding and breathable mesh backs. Plus, you've got Velcro cuffs for a secure fit, finger pulls for easy on/off, and microfiber thumbs for brow wiping.
Specialized's BG Gel Gloves feature thick, durable gel foam padding, with Specialized's Body Geometry technology to cushion vibrations, protect your hands, and provide superior pressure distribution for outstanding comfort. These gloves also boast Specialized's durable Micromatrix synthetic leather on the palms for a nice bar feel, absorbent thumbs for face wiping, and Velcro closures for fine-tuning your comfort.
Versatile rain protection for the hands. These light GORE-TEX® gloves are an essential accessory for mountain courses and longer cycle tours in the rain.
Timeless style. Perfect materials. This is what 1974 was all about. Now, add modern technology and you get a great fitting glove with classic leather feel. - Supple Pittards leather micro perf upper - Top hand Lycra flex zones - Body Geometry technology reduces hand numbness by relieving pressure on the sensitive ulnar nerve - Lycra thumb gusset - Micro-width Velcro closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement - Minimal padding increases feel for precision and control - Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb for brushing away sweat
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
Watch the miles add up with Bellwether's Pursuit Gloves. The TechMesh palms improve ventilation, while silicon-impregnated padding isolates your hands from road vibrations for the ultimate in comfort. The spandex uppers stretch for a custom fit and the terry thumbs give you a soft place to wipe your face. And when the fun is over, the easy-off finger pulls make removal a snap.
Want the down-low on a great pair of mountain bike gloves? The Specialized Women's LoDown Gloves are just the thing for riders who desire maximum control with a no-nonsense fit. The synthetic-leather Clarino palms are sculpted to follow the contours of your hands and feel like a second skin, so you can have the best connection to your controls on tricky descents and steep climbs. And, slip-on cuffs offer unrestricted wrist mobility for a fit that stays put through days of ripping trails.
Sized specifically for women, the versatile long-fingered Specialized Body Geometry Ridge glove stands out with its superior fit and light weight. Plus, touchscreen friendly Wiretap technology allows for convenient use of mobile devices. - Pre-curved palm and finger construction allows for maximum articulation, while also ensuring superior bar control and feel. - Body Geometry padding relieves pressure on the ulnar nerve to reduce numbness at the hands. - Perforated Clarino palm features a reinforced panel of padding to add security and increase durability. - Wiretap™ touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones. - Adjustable Velcro injection TPR cuff increases comfort and simplifies entry and exit of the gloves. - Full-wrap fingertips offer maximum durability. - Abrasion-resistant material on the back of the hand means that the gloves will better stand up to minor crashes.
Designed to keep you warm during heavy rain conditions utilizing warm neoprene fabric. • Neoprene construction throughout for insulating protection from wind and rain • Pre-curved for ergonomic fit and comfortable handlebar interface • Touch screen compatible fingertip • Reflective accents for low light and night time visibility.
Sugoi's Firewall LT Gloves boast a superb fit and touchscreen compatibility for cold weather training. • Wind resistant back combined with a stretch thermal palm for comfortable performance • Soft, high-absorbing thumb wiping surface • Touchscreen compatibility with a conductive thumb and forefinger • Integrated key pocket with Velcro closure on back panel
The Liv Velocity Short Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
The foundation. Sugoi's quintessential glove to ride farther and train harder in blissed-out comfort with next gen Poron foam padding. - Lightweight and durable materials for breathability and comfort - Poron padding in palm for vibration dampening - Anatomical articulated patterning for an enhanced fit in riding position - Power mesh fourchettes for breathability
The DND (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials—fit, durability and control. It’s built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit engineered AX Suede palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well, and offers 4-way stretch for maximum comfort day-in and day-out. These features and simple construction make the DND the favorite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- Transtextura fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Longer wrist closure uses elastic instead of Velcro for a secure fit - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
- Transtextura fabric - Plush gel multi-thickness pad absorbs road vibrations - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Women's
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft microfiber thumb panel - Women's
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
- Stretchy Lycra back for best fit - Mesh palm area provides extremely good ventilation. - Elastic long cuff without Velcro, light weight and comfortable - Optimized palm cushion for best bar-feel and vibration damping
Page 1 of 9 Next page