Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
- Forged 6061 aluminum construction - Compatible with Overdrive 1 (28.6mm) and Overdrive 2 (31.8mm) steerers - 52mm wide clamp for added stiffness - Smooth, knee-friendly clamp design - ± 5° rise for long-travel bikes
- Durable, lightweight forged 6061 aluminum construction - 52mm wide clamp for added stiffness - Adjustable reach (40 or 50mm) - 0° rise for long-travel bikes - Compatible with: 2005+ Rockshox Boxxer, Fox 40, and Manitou Dorado forks (each sold separately)
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
Chromag's freshly carved 35mm clamp direct mount BZA stem sets a new standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 160 grams. Chromag's direct mount stems feature a one piece main body for consistent placement and overall stiffness. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 85mm wide clamping stance - Laterally stiff one-piece main body
- Intended for downhill or freeride use - Machined from AL-6061-T6 with Interlocking U-shaped handlebar faceplate - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Mount upright for 30mm length (24mm offset height from crown) - Fly inverted for 50mm length (8.5mm offset height)- slight negative rise to allow for a lower front end
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
A technically advanced design allows RaceFace's Evolve stem to handle trail and All Mountain riding at a very competitive weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates “stress risers” which could cause your bar to bend or break. This is particularly important for carbon bar users
RaceFace designed their Respond stem for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost. It's engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
The RaceFace Atlas 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2-piece direct mount design. Super lightweight, low profile design with flush mount bolts and 5mm spacers kit to let you dial in your perfect set up. - Machined from 2014 Aluminium - Weight-saving single bolt faceplate
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Profile Design's 1/Seventeen Stem combines 3D-forged aluminum with the security of a four-bolt faceplate for low weight and exceptional stiffness, all in a simple, elegant design. It offers a 17-degree rise and can be installed in either the positive or negative position.
Easton pushes the envelope yet again with their EC70 SL stem. The combination of carbon fiber and super-stiff aluminum makes this one of the stiffest stems on the market, and the 140 gram weight is nothing to complain about. The performance train keeps rolling with titanium hardware, exclusive TaperWall tech, and Easton's TopLock faceplate.
Bolt Easton's EC90 SL Stem to your road bike and watch the grams disappear. This ultra-light carbon beauty sports Easton's TaperWall technology to provide the perfect balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's Top Lock and Distributed Stress technologies lock the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EC90 SL perfectly safe for carbon bars. What's more, the EC90 SL uses titanium hardware to keep weight to an absolute minimum.
Chromag's HiFi V2 stem is light and extremely strong for the ultimate control and performance. The HiFi features a blended shape thanks to 3D forging. Chromag contours every surface for human contact and structural optimization. - 3D forging - 200 grams - Low stack height
3T's ARX LTD stem is the perfect finishing touch for your carbon superbike. It's made of carbon with titanium bolts for light weight and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate.
3T's Integra LTD stem is the perfect solution for any Garmin Edge owner. A Garmin-specific mount is built into this stiff, streamlined stem to keep your cockpit tidy and aero. The Integra's carbon construction keeps it rigid and light for sprints and climbs alike. If you're not riding with your Garmin, or if you don't even own one, the Integra can be fitted with its front end plate for an even more aerodynamic look.
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
You really can have it all; Ritchey's WCS C-220 stem features revolutionary stiffness and classically inspired good looks, but it’s quick and easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The C-220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body ‘embraces’ the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3d forged 2014 alloy body - 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts - 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Compatible with all 31.8 bars - Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem - Angle: 84/6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Silver Finish - 121g (110mm)
$19.95 - $39.95
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
$99.95 - $109.95
Ritchey's WCS C260 stem starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware, and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube. The body is 3D-forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity. - Stack Height: 42mm - Faceplate width: 36mm - Weight: 103g (100mm)
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
Page 1 of 6 Next page