Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$47.49 - $50.00
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Vision’s TFA Aerobars were rigorously tested with sophisticated computer simulation and extensive wind-tunnel testing to create the ultimate, class-leading front end, and the fastest aerobars Vision has ever produced (3% lower drag than any other Vision aerobars). For maximum lightness and stiffness, this system is made of carbon throughout with a wing-like carbon base bar, an integrated carbon stem and blade-like carbon brake levers. Plus, it's completely adjustable to dial in your ultimate aero tuck with fore/aft and width arm-rest positioning, a riser kit and extensions that can be placed wherever you need them and cut to length, too. You also get internal cable routing for more drag reduction, ergonomic gripping areas for comfort and you can even adjust the stem angle for different front end geometries.
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
- 3D forged and CNC'd from lightweight 6000 series aluminum - All-mountain stem - Available in 40 and 50mm extension with 0 degree rise
- 3D-forged, heat treated 6061 aluminum with CNC center bore to reduce weight - Choose 31.8 or 35.0mm bar clamp size - 4-bolt faceplate, two-bolt 35mm tall steerer clamp - 126g (35mm)
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
- AL6061-T6 3D Forged - CNC Center Bore To Reduce Weight - Cross Clamp Steerer Bolts - 6 Degree Rise - 31.8 Bar Bore, 1 1/8 Steerer Clamp - 38.5mm Stack Height - Bead Blast Anodised Finish - Weight 135g for 100mm
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag. SPANK's SPOON Stem is 2D Forged and CNC optimized for ultimate strength and reasonably light weight, and is suitable for Freeride, All Mountain, or Enduro applictions. Its hourglass profile gives added torsional stiffness, and wide chamfered bar clamps lend superior support to handlebars. A short 40mm reach makes the SPOON the perfect stem for shorter riders, or those trying to shorten the reach in their cockpits. - Forged/machined 6061 aluminum, FEA optimized for strength - 160g - 40mm length - 1 1/8-inch steerer - 31.8mm clamp - 0 degree rise
Upgrade your ride with the gram-shaving EA90 stem from Easton. This ultra-light bar-holder sports Easton's 3D forged aluminum to provide a great balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts so the EA90 is perfectly safe for carbon bars.
Profile's Legra stem is made from 3-D forged 2014-T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and light weight, and the shot peened and anodized finish adds strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
- Intended for downhill or freeride use - Machined from AL-6061-T6 with Interlocking U-shaped handlebar faceplate - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Mount upright for 30mm length (24mm offset height from crown) - Fly inverted for 50mm length (8.5mm offset height)- slight negative rise to allow for a lower front end
Spank's Spike Bearclaw Signature Stem is a nod to the freeride force of nature that is Darren Berrecloth. Featuring all of Spank's forging and CNC skill, and decked out in a custom paint job, this stem is Darren's choice and looks totally pro. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Stack height: 35mm • Clamp width: 55mm • Snap Fit sealed topcap included • Brushed anodized finish
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
With its aluminum construction, removable faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add a custom fit to your ride.
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
Giant's Contact SLR OD2 Stem raises the bar for rider ergonomics and on-the-bike performance. With full carbon construction, a four-bolt face plate, and titanium hardware, the Contact SLR stem provides incredible stiffness at the lowest possible weight. This stem is compatible with Giant's OverDrive 2 1 1/4-inch fork steerers as well as standard 1 1/8-inch steerers.
Page 1 of 6 Next page