Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
- Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Improved design easily switches from external to internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Vertical travel: - 350mm - 100mm travel - 395mm - 125mm travel - 440mm - 150mm travel
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Light, aerodynamic, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's Transition Seatpost is made especially for Specialized's Transition bicycles. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength, and it features Specialized's Zertz insert, which provides sweet vibration damping to keep you comfortable all-ride long. Plus, the post's 2-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Crafted from 2014 aluminum, Specialized's Pro 2 Alloy MTB Seatpost is tough and light. The laid-back, single-bolt adjusting clamp holds fast and makes attaching and positioning the seat a cinch. And, the anodized finish looks great, too.
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Profile's Fast Forward Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with 6061 aluminum, the Fast Forward is light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
$63.00 - $64.00
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$32.99 - $35.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$7.00 - $7.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Thanks to its strong one-piece molded carbon construction, ENVE's Seatpost is equally at home on technical singletrack and asphalt. Crafted from carbon, it boasts a stellar combination of feathery lightness and supermodel looks. And, its 2-bolt head offers easy angle and fore-aft adjustments. - Includes cradles for standard round and oval saddle rails - Length: 400mm - Weight: 204 grams (31.6mm version)
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
• Forged aluminum • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter • 165 grams
Ionic is a seatpost design featuring the sophisticated and robust, 3T–exclusive DiffLock seat clamp. Ionic–0 places the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. The splined alloy DiffLock coupling is a highly accurate method of setting saddle angle, needing only lightweight clamping by side-mounted bolts. It is especially useful for fine adjustment of saddle setback, which can be done without impacting saddle angle. The Ionic–0 Team has a carbon-fiber shaft bonded into an alloy head and is finished in high-gloss black. - Carbon-fiber shaft with alloy head - Weight: 205 grams
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Carbon post is everything you could ever want from a seatpost: simple, light, and easy to use. It's crafted from carbon and aluminum for a fantastic blend of feathery low weight, stiffness, and durability. It features a long lower clamp to better support saddle rails and a short upper clamp and adjuster wheel to maximize adjustability. It's also compatible with both round and oval saddle rails.
- Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - 20mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - 230g (27.2x300)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Keep the weight down with Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost. Crafted of super-light carbon, it’s exceptionally stiff for excellent pedaling efficiency, high strength, low weight, and great seat-gripping power. The micro-adjustable clamp and easy-to-access titanium bolts make seat adjustments a breeze. It was fast enough for Tom Boonen’s double win at Flanders and Paris-Roubaix—just imagine what it will do for you.
Page 1 of 4 Next page