Profile's T2+ Clip-on Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustments so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether you're racing others or your own personal records.
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Easton's EA30 XC Handlebar is the perfect addition to the front end of your bike. Its 6061-aluminum construction delivers strength and durability, while the shot-peened finish offers maximum fatigue strength. When you want a great flat bar for your rig, the EA30 delivers.
$79.99 - $80.00
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
Profile's Jammer GT Clip-ons add speed, efficiency and comfort! These forged 6061-T6-aluminum wind-cheaters feature length, width and rotational adjustment so you can dial-in the perfect aero position. And, the comfortable arm rests also have independent length, width and axial adjustment.
Profile's Ozero Base Bar boasts superior aerodynamics thanks to its slippery hydroformed shape. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Ozero puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the toughest lines and live to tell the tales.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's Pro-Tracker Alloy OS Handlebar delivers a classic track shape crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. The anodized finish has laser etching for durable good looks. It features a deep 155mm drop with an 88mm reach.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Get a grip on your off-road adventures with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
$140.00 - $150.00
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
The Sweepstakes bar is a big, comfortable bar that comes in at 29 inches wide and 9 inches tall. SPECS - 9-inch rise - 29-inch width - 10.5° backsweep - 4° upsweep - Multi-Butted41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 34.3 oz.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
$90.00 - $110.00
- Super-wide Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Sweep: 5-degrees up, 8-degrees back - Made with custom drawn double butted 7000 aluminum
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Megavalanche, Mountain of Hell, you name it—Jerome has seen the top step of the podium. To keep him at the top, he asked TruVativ for a wider, stiffer, lighter bar for ultimate control without sacrificing the toughness that the European enduro circuit demands. And with that, the Jerome Clementz BlackBox Bar was born—in all it's 750mm-wide, 240-gram, carbon glory. This ultra-light bar has the power you need to rail turns with precision, and the strength to stand up to relentless descents. Will this bar put you on the top of the enduro podium? We can't guarantee it, but if Jerome's record is any reflection, it can't hurt.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- One of the industry's lightest and strongest carbon All Mountain/Downhill bars - High pressure molded composite bars with reinforced clamping zones - Daily production run testing ensures each bar meets exacting standards - Can be cut down to suit rider taste or type of riding - 210 grams - 20mm rise - Sweep: 5-degrees up, 8-degrees back - 35mm clamp diameter - 800mm wide
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The aero wing section on Profile's full carbon Svet R Carbon Base Bar will slice through the wind quickly and smoothly. It has ergonomically shaped brake extensions for awesome comfort. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Svet puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
The Renaissance Man of handlebars, 3T's full carbon Aeronova LTD does it all. The mega-wide top section skirts under UCI rules, taking full advantage of the 3:1 rule for maximum aero advantage. The elongated, wing tubing also makes for an ergonomic grip when the road tilts up. Feathery light and stiff, the Aeronova is a master of the mountains as well as the finish line sprint. Internal cable routing keeps the tape-free tops aero and looking fresh, and 127mm drops provide a short and shallow reach for a confidence boost during accelerations and descents.
3T's Ergonova LTD Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. High-modulus carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
A traditional round drop meets modern materials and the result is 3T's Rotundo Pro. It's constructed of triple butted aluminum with varying wall thicknesses that results in a durable bar that's also stiff for sprinting and climbing. Double cable grooves provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
Page 1 of 10 Next page