Profile's T2+ Clip-on Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustments so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether you're racing others or your own personal records.
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Easton's Haven 35 is the answer for all your enduro and all-mountain questions. Weighing just 270 grams it's light enough that you won't notice it on the climbs, yet Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that lightweight doesn't mean fragile, so go ahead and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
With climb-boosting stiffness, and descent-conquering width and shred-ready ergonomics, Spank's Oozy bars are an all-mountain go-to. XGT tech lets bars taper continually from the clamp area to the bars ends, eliminating stress risers while improving strength and fatigue life of the 6-series aluminum. Impact End design strengthens the ends of the bars against impacts. 3D CNC bending offers tight tolerances and lets Spank use less material with no sacrifice in durability.
Big bikes and big lines deserve a big bar, luckily Spank's Spike 800 comes in at a healthy 800mm wide. That width gives a confidence-inspiring, descent-taming stance to your DH rig. XGT tech offers a consistent taper for the whole length of the bar, eliminating stress risers. CNC bending keeps production tolerances tight, durability high, and lets Spank use less material. Get a pair of Spike 800 bars on your bike and hang on for the ride of your life!
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Giant's Contact SLR Carbon Road Handlebars boast Giant's ultralight full carbon-composite construction for unrivaled lightness, stiffness, and vibration damping. The dual radius drop and an ovalized top profile with a 3° rearward sweep offer amazing comfort. Plus, they have a size-specific reach and drop for ideal ergonomics, making every ride feel perfect. These dream bars are also compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately), so you can fly down the road.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
Giant's Contact SL XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from a lightweight 7050 aluminum and have micro-adjust set-up markings so you can set them up perfectly on your bike.
Giant's Contact XC Flat Handlebar is made from tough 2014 aluminum for durability and stiffness at a respectable weight. The 690mm width gives you pinpoint steering and the 5-degree sweep is comfortable on your wrists.
Giant's Contact SL Trail Riser Handlebars are made from lightweight 2014 aluminum. Engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, they boast pinpoint steering precision plus incredible power delivery.
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
$65.99 - $69.99
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
Zipp’s SL-70 Aero Handlebar dials in a fit so perfect your competition won’t see what’s coming—since you’ll be going so fast right past them. Made from unidirectional carbon fiber, this light and tough bar gives you all the hand positions you need and none you don’t so you’re always in optimal position for speed. The short and shallow bend keeps control at the forefront, and internal cable routing cleans up your front end for the sleek look you’re always out for. An aero top, ideal positioning, and feather-light weight: what more could you ask for?
Zipp’s Service Course 70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position, thanks to their ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops. A short reach and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
A wide, flat bar made of premium aluminum, ideal for XC and hardtail 29ers to keep you in a weight forward, attack-the-climbs position. - High-strength 2014-series premium aluminum alloy with a shot-peened finish - Rise: flat - Bend: 8-degree backsweep
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get the most out of your bike, go wide.
Specialized's S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon Handlebar is a high-performance bar ideal for smaller hands. The FACT carbon construction perfectly blends durability and low weight, and its ergonomics allow for all-day comfort. Optimized for dual-cable routing, it's compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls.
Specialized's Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar is a lightweight, all-in-one, integrated aero cockpit. To fit nearly any rider, the 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog for a wide range of arm widths and the included fit kit allows for up to 45mm of height adjustment. The aluminum base bar with an aero 3:1 cross section is light and stiff, and it's designed for use with internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gruppos.
Page 1 of 10 Next page