The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
Giant's Control Tower 0 has the precision, comfort, and durability to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It boasts a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. The top-mounted digital gauge makes reading the psi level simple while the pressure-release valve allows you to get the pressure just right every time. Plus, its thumb-lock head fits all valve types.
- Oversized aluminum barrel and steel piston with aluminum base - High volume, maximum flow design efficiently inflates large diameter tires and can quickly seat tubeless setups - Large 2.5 inch gauge optimized for low pressure fine-tuning - Extra long, high-strength oversized hose with aluminum couplers - Durable, anodized high-polish finish with varnished wood handle - High volume ABS2 equipped. - MAX: 60psi | 4bar
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Liv's Quick Fix Seat Bag has what you need to keep you rolling on and off road. This kit of on-the-go essentials includes a sturdy seat bag, tire levers, glueless patch kit, 9-function multi-tool, and two CO2 cartridges with a CO2 inflator head.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Topeak's Pocket Shock DXG lets you fine-tune air forks and shocks with ease thanks to its easy-to-read gauge. Its compact design easily fits in tool boxes, jersey pockets, hydration packs and seat bags. The durable aluminum barrel makes it easy to inflate shocks up to 300 psi. Other great features include a pressure-release button and rotating hose for those hard-to-access shock valves.
Topeak's Joe Blow Pro is everything you could want in a floor pump and more! It quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, sturdy aluminum base and its SmartHead that tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. Plus, the Pro uses an oversized, padded handle that makes every pumping job easy and you'll also appreciate the top-mounted, easy-to-read gauge.
Topeak's Joe Blow Sport II quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable steel barrel and base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves as well as an oversized, padded handle. Plus, the easy-to-read gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
Specialized's Air Tool MTB Pump packs a wallop. Equipped with a durable, lightweight aluminum body, handle and shaft, this compact pump easily fits in a pocket or pack, and sports a large-volume barrel that inflates mountain bike tires quickly. The Air Tool is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves and has a thumblock head with a sturdy stainless-steel lever. Featuring a handy storage chamber for patches, the handle locks with a simple twist. There's even a handy mounting bracket that attaches to your bottle-cage screws.
With features to rival the best, the Specialized Air Tool Comp Floor Pump combines strong performance and great value. - Largest 3" (76mm) oversized gauge - Steel base and aluminum barrel construction - Ergonomic Wing handle - Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology - Includes spare rubber seal for head
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a steel body, rugged internals, a long hose, sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent durability. You also get Specialized's great SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, oversize gauge to make finding the right pressure a breeze.
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
$25.00 - $30.00
Specialized's Air Tool Road Mini Pump is a great choice for minimalists. This small wonder boasts an aluminum body, handle and shaft for low weight and impressive durability. Made for use with Presta valves, this sturdy pump has a thumblock head with a durable stainless-steel lever. It easily fits in a jersey pocket or pack, and even includes a handy mounting bracket that attaches to your bottle-cage screws.
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a pro-quality cast aluminum base, barrel, and ergonomic handle with rugged internals for easy pumping and excellent durability. Featuring Specialized's great SwitchHitter II head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, this sturdy pump also sports an easy-to-read oversize gauge that makes finding the right pressures a breeze.
Blackburn's Mammoth Flex Mini-Pump is a compact, mountain bike specific pump that has a flexible hose attachment. A built in PSI gauge lets you dial in precise tire pressure on the trailside. - Mini pump designed specifically for mountain bikes with 50 psi maximum - Pump head locks in place with a simple twist - Inline 50 PSI gauge - High-volume MTB design - 222g / 0.49lbs
Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on - Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves. - Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems. - Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size. - Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip. - Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included. - Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar) - Volume per stroke: 90cc
- Oversized aluminum barrel and steel piston with aluminum base - High-volume, maximum flow design efficiently inflates large-diameter tires and can quickly seat tubeless setups - Extremely accurate digital gauge - Extra-long, high-strength oversized hose with aluminum couplers - Durable, anodized high-polish finish with varnished wood handle - ABS2 equipped.
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other! • VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately) • STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items • FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant. • The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately) • The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire) • Glass Reinforced Nylon • Chassis weight: 30 grams Includes: • Center Plate • Multi Holder • CO2 Holder • 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges • Hardware Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately) • Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. • 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder) Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately) • Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder. • Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
It's tough to go wrong with the original, and SKS' Airboy XL takes everything you love about Airboy and makes it high-volume specific. The 2-chamber/2-plunger pumping system provides plenty of efficiency, especially considering its tiny size! This high volume pump gets your larger tires up to 75 psi, regardless of whether you're running Presta or Schrader valves. The Airboy XL tackles whatever you're running with surprising toughness and quickness.
Page 1 of 10 Next page