A shoutout to All-City's home city utilizing Specialized's top to the line Purist Bottle. No more lingering flavors in your bottle or plastic taste. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE #4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
It'll hold water and is probably the most fun water bottle on the planet. The Wildstyle bottle is made in the USA by Specialized and utilizes their Purist technology. No more plastic taste and it doesn't hold flavor from your last beverage the way traditional bottles do. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
This All-City bottle features classic styling and Specialized's Purist Technology in the larger 26 oz size. No more tasting your last beverage or the plastic. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
Whether you're relaxin' on the beach or maxin' during a cold winter ride an insulated bottle can be a real boon to your situation. Keeps stuff cold when it's warm out and delays things from freezing during the winter. Pretty handy stuff! Made in the USA by Polar
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
Adjustable drink and bottle holder that fits diameters 2.5" to 3.5", which includes Nalgene bottles, Gatorade Bottles, and smaller 8 oz bottles one finds at a grocery store. Coonects to braze on or use with BiKASE cage brackets.
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
- Stainless steel construction - Won’t rust or scuff water bottles - 4mm welded stainless steel construction - 41 Grams
Blackburn's Slick Cage is both elegant and indestructible. The polycarbonate-constructed cage offers MTB durability with road worthy appearance. - Minimalist profile - Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip - V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames - 23 grams
Blackburn's Tallboy Cage says: Why not keep ‘em cold while on your weekly group ride. Transport your refreshments in luxury with this purpose-built cage. - Keep your 16oz cans cold and secure inside the custom Blackburn Koozie - Extra thirsty? No problem: skip the Koozie and direct mount a 24oz can - Durable, proven, stainless-steel construction - Also compatible with standard water bottles - Includes 16oz Blackburn Koozie - 88g, including Koozie
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
This is the rebirth of Blackburn's successful Camber Cage. Built tough to withstand MTB abuse, yet elegant enough to pop on your road bike, the Camber Cage pulls double duty, and looks good doing it. - Different color and finish options lets you pick a cage to match your bike - UD Carbon layup provides a smooth finish that reflects current carbon frame designs - “Rib cage” retention design hugs your bottles securely - Flared top opening assists with aligning your bottle to the cage while on the fly - 30 grams
Blackburn's Carbon Cinch Cage embodies an elegant and sleek design that has a firm grip to keep your bottles cinched down. - UD Carbon Fiber - Uni-Directional carbon fiber material allows for maximum strength, and minimal material for ultimate weight savings - Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike. Details: - Black Matte is the lightest color/finish combination. Weight may vary up to 3 grams between other colors/finishes. - Two mounting bolts included Dimensions: - Length 140mm/5.51in - Width 78mm/3.07in - Height 78mm/3.07in - Weight-16g/0.04lbs
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
Cannondale's Alloy Side Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at only 40 grams.
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Cannondale's Carbon Speed-C Cage provides secure bottle storage with super-light carbon fiber construction. Its blend of 3K woven and unidirectional carbon strikes a perfect balance between stiffness for security and suppleness for easily inserting the bottle. Tipping the scales at a svelte 28 grams, this cage makes a stealthy addition to your road or mountain bike.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
Deuter's Streamer Helix Valve Kit can be retrofitted onto Deuter hydration hoses. Light pressure opens it so you have easy access to water no matter what. The spring-loaded valve closes automatically and if you're storing it for longer, like on the car ride to the trail or sitting around a camp fire, a simple twist seals the valve in case it gets bumped.
- This super robust, super organized pack is specifically designed for commuters who ride to school or office - The ventilated back system guarantees comfortable breathability and the rain cover protects from showers - Features the airstripes back system with mesh hip wings, Laptop compartment with double padding on the base and sides (Up to 15.6 In.), Removable helmet holder and a detachable rain cover storage includes a large folder-Sized main compartment, Large front pocket with organizer for computer accessories and stretch side pockets - Includes compression straps, Load adjuster straps, Comfortable grab handle, Reflective loop for safety light and 3m reflectors - Dimensions: 18 X 12 x 9" (H x W x D). 1200g
- An all-round hydration pack with a relaxed, urban style. On longer rides it offers top quality functionality - The mesh pocket or helmet flap offers extra storage and the pack is expandable to fit more gear in the main compartment - Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation - Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder - Bike pump sleeve, safety light loop, 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back two zipped front pockets, side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads, stow-away helmet flap, rain cover - Includes Streamer 100oz (3L) BPA-free hydration system - Dimensions: 19" x 9.4" x 7.1" (L x W x D) - 960g
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer. • Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts • Mounts to handlebar • Bottle cage sold separately
Grande soy white mocha or caramel-colored and carbonated—no matter what kind of rocket fuel helps you power your pedals, Electra's Cup Holder will bring it along for the ride. It features a swivel handlebar mount that's a breeze to install and it securely holds tapered cups.
No matter what kind of fuel you sip to help you power your pedals, Electra's Linear Cup Holder will bring it along for the ride. It features a solid handlebar mount that's a breeze to install and classy, laser-etched anodized aluminum construction that firmly holds your beverage so you can use both hands to steer.
- Equipped with anti-vibration lateral buttons with non-marking gel inserts that hold the bottle tightly - TIG welded aluminum construction
$19.99 - $30.00
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
Page 1 of 9 Next page